The newest generation of teenagers and young adults entering the workforce today are known as “Generation Z” (born between 1996 – 2010). While this generation is a product of the Baby Boom and Millennial generations, they are distinct from their parents in several regards that must be understood and acknowledged.
This presentation will paint a picture of who and what is Generation Z, and how aquatic facility directors can best manage, supervise, educate and work with Generation Z employees.
This presentation will focus on five key areas of understanding:
1. Who makes up Generation Z and what makes them different from their parents?
2. Understanding the Generation Z mind set.
3. Understanding what Generation Z employees need.
4. Understanding what Generation Z employees want.
5. Understand how to communicate with Generation Z.